Thursday, December 31, 2009

CIA Caught In Dirty And Secretive War Against Al-Qaeda On Afghan Border


Watch CBS News Videos Online

From Times Online:

The deaths of seven CIA agents in Khost province have brought into the limelight the secretive and dirty war being fought by America’s intelligence agencies — and the Taleban and al-Qaeda — in the border regions of Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Forward Operating Base Chapman, and others like it along the border, are the forward edge of American military and intelligence counter-terrorism operations, aimed principally at hunting down senior figures in al-Qaeda and their allies in the Taleban hiding in the lawless tribal belt.

Read more ....

More News On The CIA's Role In The Afghanistan War

C.I.A. Takes On Expanded Role on Front Lines -- New York Times
Afghan Attack Tremendous Setback for CIA -- CBS News
For CIA, Afghan attack a historic blow -- AFP
CIA agents killed in Afghanistan were in Taliban's backyard -- Christian Science Monitor
Controversial CIA Night Raids Raise Concerns -- Digital News report
CIA Says Afghan Attack Was Their Pearl Harbor -- ABC News
Obama rallies CIA after Afghanistan bomb attack -- BBC News

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of guy who enjoys to seek radical stuff. Presently I'm making my personalized photovoltaic panels. I'm making it all by myself without the help of my men. I am using the net as the only path to acheive that. I came across a really brilliant site which explains how to contruct photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The website explains all the steps required to photovoltaic panel construction.

I am not sure bout how correct the information given there iz. If some guys over here who have experience with these things can have a see and give your feedback in the site it will be awesome and I'd extremely value it, because I truly passion [url=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/url].

Tnx for reading this. U guys rock.

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone! I do not know where to start but hope this place will be useful for me.
Hope to receive any assistance from you if I will have any quesitons.
Thanks and good luck everyone! ;)