Monday, August 6, 2007

Qaeda Member Threatens U.S. Embassies

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - American al Qaeda militant Adam Gadahn warned the United States and its allies on Sunday that the militant network would target diplomats and embassies in retaliation for U.S.-led actions in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Al Qaeda released a one-hour, 17-minute video showing a computer-animated depiction of the 2006 suicide attack on a U.S. diplomatic vehicle in Karachi, Pakistan, in which American diplomat David Foy died, according to the Web site of terrorism expert Laura Mansfield.

Read more ....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats high to you enter, intention look audacious for more related articles without delay as its sole of my pick subject-matter to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.